Um unser lieblings-Shooter Killzone 2 wird es nicht still, denn so gibt es erneut einen neuen Patch. Dieser bringt zahlreiche neue Änderungen mit und trägt die Versionsnummer 1.25. So wurde das Update zu Steel & Titanium vorbereitet, die Ladescreens wurden verschnellert und vieles weitere. Das Changelog gibt es hier:
Patch 1.25 Main Features
Previous 1.24 Patch Included...
- Fixes minor bugs.
- Adds Steel & Titanium message.
- Speeds up loading screen.
- If you notice once the game is over they shortin time where you could get you're last kills within 10-15 seconds. Now it's within 3-5 seconds.
- AI - Bots now skipping disabled/destroyed MGs in warzone when requesting mounted guns.
- AI - Do not claim waypoints for the previous character when it's dead.
- AI - Fixes bots getting stuck trying to arm/disarm S&D object when mission is already over.
- Campaign - Fix for potential progression bug in Salamun Bridge.
- Clan - User name, not users clan displayed in rankings
- Clan - Winning 10 Clan Challenges causes the user to become stuck on the medal awards screen.
- Controls - Lean & Peak - Zoom hold on and out of ammo it switches between regular/scope view rapidly.
- Cosmetic - Blue screen tint which indicates scout cloak is occasionally enabled and will remain indefinitely.
- Cosmetic - White squares on the grenade counter merge together when displayed in 1080p
- Create Game - "Badge Combination" option does not work properly
- Create Game - Online - "clan only" presets apply even after a player leaves a clan
- DLC - DLC pack 1 - 'Steel & Titanium' support DLC - New Loading screens advertising the first DLC pack.
- Exploit - Helghan Industries - Player getting out of map fix.
- Exploit - Radec Academy - User is able to gain access to the roof when revived in a specific location.
- Exploit - Reviving player stuck in wall collision can result in him spawning outside level
- Exploit - Salamun Market - One sided wall allows people to be seen and shot from outside where they cant see or fire out
- Exploit - Tharsis Depot - Player can get out of the "normal" play area and can get into some sniper/camp spots
- Feature - Invite player from friendslist Feature - Join Clan Member list added.
- Feature - Join Game - 17-24 players filter.
- Feature - MP - Moving while seeing scores after pressing SELECT
- Feature - The radar/map now has a larger radius
- Feature - Three additional 'Harcore' Ranks added to the top limits.
Front-end - Add support to display more than 8 maps when creating a game /challenge/tournament
- Front-end - Sorting ascending and decending ranks working better in 'Rankings'
- Front-end - When in a squad, the Valor Trophy is visible in the Squad Tab, however the users rank is not being displayed on top of it.
- Mods - Official tournament to be displayed first followed by custom created tournaments
Mods - Additional functionality made avalable to the in-game moderators.
- Network - Server side fix for full games being displayed incorrectly.
- Network - User is unable to use the 'Join Clan Member' tab due to Network Error Code 20002.
- Online - File-synching with the Japanese release of Killzone 2 on the 23rd of April.
- Sound - Turret placing sound continues when killed.
- Stability - Crash when synching gamestate after a full mapcycle
- Stability - Hang on a screen with a blank message window just before a message appears.
- Stability - Reducing the load on the server related to syncing the buddylist
- Stats - If a clan wins 24 Clan Challenges and goes to the result screen, the medal acquisition screen, which normally displays when you win 25 games, will display.
- Stats - Number of air-support grenades used by tacticians does not add to the stats of joined user correctly.
- Stats - Number of spawn-grenades used by tacticians does not add to the stats of joined user correctly.
- Stats - User sometimes does not receive 1000 valor award when winning 10 Clan Challenges.
- Text - % character not displayed correctly on the creating game dialogue box after selecting to create game.
- Text - If a client receives an invite from a clan which has a '$' character in the clan name, the recipient will get kicked
- Text - Minor Italian localization fix.
- Text - Minor Japanese localization fix.
- Tournament - Game decides winner if one of the two teams doesn't spawn in Trophies - Fix for Wargod trophy unlocking pre-maturely